Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Some people

As if I don't have enough to deal with in my life, I have people who want to bring me down. The bad thing is, they don't want to tell me to my face, and I have to figure it out from A.) How they are acting, and B.) from what others think based on words and actions.

First of all, I do not EVER try to get attention through my loss of my child. I didn't ask for this. I would give my life not to be in this situation. It is what it is, and that is all I can deal with. If you are jealous because of me losing my child, then you are truly a sick, sick person. If your jealousy is because you know you won't ever be in a similar situation, and you won't get the "attention" I am getting, then you're equally as sick. Do you honestly think I want this attention, for a negative thing that has happened in my life? Do you honestly think that I am happy that Kylie died? Do you have any common sense at all? COME ON! I hate every minute of my life that I don't have Kylie with me. I feel guilty, angry, hurt, betrayed, broken-hearted, and broken in general. You're jealous of that? Get a life.

I will continue to talk about my child WHENEVER, WHEREVER, HOWEVER, and to WHOMEVER I choose, and you will NOT make me feel bad about it. I'm through with letting people get to me so easily. I should not be dealing with this. I am allowed to grieve in my own way, in my own time, and however I see fit. I don't do anything for you. I do it for me, my family, and my baby girl.

If you have such a problem with doing things for me, then just don't do them. If you have a problem with me talking about Kylie, don't talk to me. If you have a problem with any "attention" I get because of my grief, then don't bother with me anymore. I'm through with your crap.

2 comments:

  1. Who ever is making you feel bad is a very sick person. If only they had to walk one day in your shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, that's exactly what I don't understand! They have NO CLUE what it is like living in this hell. They have no clue how horrible life is without our children. They are blessed with beautiful children who are growing, happy, and HERE ON EARTH. They couldn't possibly understand...

    Thank you for listening. We angel mommies have to stick together.

    ReplyDelete