Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost January 1...

So January first is just around the corner. I am having a hard time with it already, because I am still not done with the one year marks...

January 1 marks one year from my original due date with Kylie. The day she should have been born, the day she should have entered the world happy and healthy with no complications.

January 1 will always be another one of those days. It's hard because there are so many days for me.

The first of each month, because that was when she was born, and also, her due date.

The fifteenth of each month because that is the day she passed.

The eighteenth of each month because that is the day we laid her to rest.

October 1, October 15, October 18, and January 1 will always be hard regardless.

Yes, I know Christmas is coming, and don't worry- I'm dreading that too.

My mom has put a few bugs in a few ears that I wanted a pink Christmas tree for Kylie for Christmas- I want a pink tree with a lime green bow... I think it will be perfect, so I am really hoping that I get it.

Just one day at a time, I guess... one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers coming your way! I can't wait to see that beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete