Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why?

Why...
Do bad things happen to good people?
Do good things get covered up by the bad?
Is there pain and suffering for those who don't deserve it?
Is every day a struggle?
Do people not understand grief?
Does it seem like no one cares after a certain period of time?
Do people feel the need to make others feel bad about their grief?
Do people take their children for granted?
Do doctors feel they shouldn't listen to their patients?
Does good news sometimes get shoved away to sudden bad news?
Are the holidays so difficult to get through?
Did I have to say goodbye to my child, when others make it through the same thing?
Do I have to wear several different masks for several different situations?
Do people have to judge me for what this has made me?
Do people feel I should be "over" it?
Can't I get pregnant again?
Does my body have to make my life more difficult?
Do I have to have an empty nursery?
Can't I sleep at night?
Do parents have to say goodbye to their children ever?
Is life so complicated?
Does the world seem to fall apart every time I see my sweet baby's face?
Does Jaycee have to live without her baby sister?
Did Chris and I have to try for so hard to get Kylie, only to lose her?
Are prayers unanswered?
Do we pray at all, if our most important ones are ignored?
Is it so hard to talk to someone who has had a loss?
Did God put me here, in this place, right now?
Do babies have to suffer horrible diseases, defects, and birth problems?
Did Kylie have to suffer?
Can't my life just be normal?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment