Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blah!

Well, I feel very "Blah!" today because I got two shots yesterday (one in each hip) due to a severe ear infection and a sinus infection. I feel better than I did, but I'm still pretty crummy feeling. :( Of course, it would come the day I start my cycle, so that was no fun.

I start back on my clomid today, since today is officially day 2, and I take it for the next four days after. I am not nervous about the clomid, but I ahve a very "negative" feeling about it. I feel like my progesterone isn't going to change at all, and I feel like this is a little pointless, since it was so low last time.

If it doesn't go well this month, I think Dr. Harris is going to refer me back out to my fertility doc. I have means to obtain one whole month of injectibles, which is AMAZING. I am a little nervous, though, because injectibles increase the chance of multiples. Not that I would complain with twins or triplets, but I'm nervous about any more than that. I don't think me or my body could handle it. Chris and I will gladly take whatever is given, but we don't want to push our luck.

That brings me to another topic: To tell or not to tell? I know a lot of people who said they are going to wait until they are past the 12 week mark to tell, just to be safe, but I think I'm going to be the opposite. I think I need to tell as soon as I find out, because if something does happen, I will need my friends to be there for me. I think it woudl be hard to ask people to be there for me if I happened to miscarry or something, and they didn't even know I was pregnant.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment