Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 7, 2011

And people just keep on bothering me

Why do I continue, day after day, to let people upset me, hurt my feelings, and "win" because they get to me? Why?

At this point, I have had it. I am so tired of what I hear this person say about me behind my back and how this person treats me to my face. You can't be two different people and get away with it.

Behind my back, you say I use Kylie's story and her life to get attention. You say that I talk about her too much to bring attention to myself, and that you're tired of talking about her. You say that I really don't have a place talking about babies and raising them because Kylie wasn't here to raise. You say I should be done talking about it.

However, if it gets YOU attention, you're all for saying how you know Kylie, how you have helped, what you have done, and she is just so special to you. If it gets YOU recognition, you are willing to say what it takes.

I am so sick of you using my child for your own personal gain. Do you know why I talk about Kylie? It's the same reason anyone talks about their children. She is MY child, and she was born to ME as her mother. In Heaven or on Earth, she is MY baby, and if she was here, I'd talk about her, so why should it be any different?

If you are JEALOUS of my situation, then you are a SICK SICK person and you need some serious help. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, and you will NEVER, EVER understand what I feel or what I am going through. If you can't sympathize with me or get over your jealousy, then get out of my life and LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't need you or anyone else trying to bring Kylie into drama, and I REFUSE to let her life be involved in that crap.

1 comment:

  1. o wow, amber, it breaks my heart for you that you even have to write this post. you shouldn't have to deal with this. i know it's easier said than done sometimes, but try not to let this person or their actions affect you. i have had to cut a lot of people out of my life for various reasons since Julius passed away, and though it was hard, i feel so much better for doing it. i only have a limited amount of energy these days. i can only focus on myself and D and grieving my little man. i don't have time for drama, stress, or selfish people.

    continue to live your life for your little girl, and focus on her. don't worry about others. us grieving mommas don't need any added stress. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete