Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 30, 2010

March for Babies 2010

My dearest Kylie,

Today was the day, sweet girl. This morning, we walked in your memory. This morning, we walked for all babies, angels and alive, and those not even born yet. This morning was for you, in my mind.

Kylie, it was the most perfect morning we could ever have hoped for. It started off crisp and cool, but it turned out to be sunny and gorgeous. There were around 1,000 walkers, we believe. I helped with the registration table this morning, and so many people came. It was amazing to see the team shirts, and then to see those who just saw the advertisement and decided to come show support. I could not believe how many people wanted to help out our tiniest babies.

During opening ceremonies, Benita came and found me and your daddy. As the ambassador mom was speaking, she then acknowledged us and asked us to come on stage in front of all the participants. She told how we had suffered a loss and turned it into a positive, by starting a team and becoming... yes, my dear, THE TOP FAMILY FUNDRAISING TEAM IN THE STATE! Oh, my little angel, right there on that stage in front of all those people, I felt you near me, whispering through my hair in the breeze, and they offered us a balloon to release just for you...... Sweet little girl, I could not have felt more close to you than I did in that moment. I felt you all around me, as if you were holding me up, as if you were wrapping your tiny little arms around my neck and hugging me close. Everything I worked so hard for unfolded right there in front of me, and had it not been for you holding me up, I probably would have lost it right then.

Today as I walked, I thought of you the entire time, and I was happy. I was happy because you were with me. You walked beside me the entire time, and you did so well. You walked with Gramps, and you walked with Auntie Ashley and Uncle Jon, and your big tister. You walked with us, pushing us on, knowing how important this was. Today, for the March for Babies, you were the star. You were the hero. I am so proud of you. Standing on that stage, I smiled because I was thinking of what a proud moment it was for me as a mommy, to be standing there being acknowledged because of YOU.

When I finished walking, I just sat and felt at peace. I was at peace because of you, and because what I just did was all driven by a mother's love. I love you so much, and I miss you terribly, but I am so proud of you and what your tiny life has done for others. You are amazing, Kylie Brielle Keith. Just absolutely amazing.

Thank you, as always, for blessing me with your life. I am the most proud mommy in the world right now. I love you deeply. As always, be sweet. (Like there is ever any question)

With forever love,

Mommy


.

No comments:

Post a Comment