Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

March for Babies 2012



My dearest Kylie Brielle,

Words cannot express the feeling in my heart today as I pushed your baby sister in a stroller through Research Park, as we all wore shirts with your sweet name, footprints and face. For three years, we have walked for you, in your honor and memory. We wanted to give back, and we have found an absolutely BEAUTIFUL way to give back to honor your precious legacy.

Kylie, you have taught me so much about being a mommy and about doing things for others. Your life has blessed me in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such beautiful, special, sweet children. My blessings are immeasurable.

This year, we became top family team for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW! Your life lives on within us, and we are better because of it. You may be gone, but your memory and your legacy will never die. I will always carry a piece of you with me, and days like today make me feel so close to you. I could feel your tiny hand on my heart, urging me to keep going, guiding me that even though I was tired, I could do it. You are such a source of strength for me, and I am so grateful to have you as my perfect guardian angel.

Sweet girl,  we have raised $19,500 for the March of Dimes in three years, all because of you. That money will help so many families. I have prayed over it and asked God to bless the donations we have collected so that maybe another family will not have to say goodbye to their precious little one because of what we have done. In my lifetime, I could never expect to leave an imprint on people like you have. You have touched so many lives, and your memory will continue to be a blessing to others.

Today, as any other day, I am so overwhelmed with pride that YOU are my daughter. How did I get so lucky to be blessed with three amazing children? What did I do so right that God blessed me with you?  I don't know what I did to deserve such a perfect family, but I am honored that God gave me this life and the gift of motherhood. Being a mommy is more priceless than I ever imagined, and you showed me that I could have children of my own, after being so afraid that I would never have any.

Kylie Brielle Keith, you are my inspiration. You are perfect and pure, and I could never put into words just how much I truly love you. My face is streaming with tears as I write, because there will never be enough words to explain it. I love you with every fiber of my being, and I miss you so much that my heart feels like it might burst out of my chest.

Thank you for being mine. Thank you for leading my life to help others, and thank you for being an inspiration. Thank you for making me who I am as a mother, a wife, a teacher, a friend, a daughter, a sister, and an advocate. Thank you for showing me the path that my life needed to take.

For you, we walk. We are Angel Kylie's Hope.

With my most sincere and deepest love,

Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment