Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Our Good News

For my blogging family, I am going to open up here about my good news. However, I want to ask that none of you mention it on Facebook right now, as I'm not ready to tell everyone. I haven't even told my boss yet. Many of you know, but others of you do not.

On Wednesday, by total surprise, we found out that Kylie and Jaycee are going to be big sisters! I found out by a beta hcg test that revealed I was in fact pregnant, though I had a negative PG test the week before.

Of course, we were THRILLED about the news. Actually, I was able to come home and take two pregnancy tests to show Chris. Jaycee actually handed him a card that said on the inside "Coming to a Keith household near you, November 2011." =) He couldn't believe it.

Jaycee was thrilled beyond words. She keeps saying she's having a baby sister and she named it butterfly. We called Kylie "Peanut" before we knew she was a girl, so we didn't want to give the same name to this baby. We wanted this baby to have its own identity.

I had blood work done on Wednesday of course, and then repeat bloodwork on Friday. The big fear was that my numbers would not be doing what they were supposed to, since that happened with Kylie. However, we were happily surprised!

Wednesday: Hcg- 1861, Progesterone- 13
Friday: Hcg- 4154, Progesterone- 22

That means, everything is doing what it should be doing. We are so thrilled and relieved. =)

I bought my pregnancy journal today, and I am about to go write in it now.

Remember, keep it on the DL. I'll be updating here as we travel down this path and as we journey to parenthood for a second time. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and pray for a full-term pregnancy!

9 comments:

  1. omg. I am beyond happy for you. My cheeks hurt so much from smiling. I know are so super excited. You have been through so so much. I knew in time it would happen for you. I am just rambling on. I am so excited for you Amber. Ok I am going to stop for now cause I can't even type. Just such wonderful news! I will be praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for ya'll!! God bless & Congrats!!:)--This is Rachel Wilhelm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful.. I am excited for your family.. Many prayers sent your way for an easy, relaxing and full term pregnancy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! I have prayed and prayed for this day to come. When you kept calling me, I knew EXACTLY what was going on... you said to me, "What would make you think I'm pregnant!?" I knew it! God is AMAZING!!! Jaycee and Kylie are going to be big sisters! You know I'm here for you through it all! I can't wait until I get to hold this baby in my arms, too! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy for you!!! Take care of your self!! We will be praying for you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! I am so excited for you. I have been keeping your family in my prayers. I cant wait to read your blogs as you continue this wonderful journey!! I bet Jaycee is just ecstatic :)!! I know Kylie will watch over you all and be there to see this wonderful new being come into your lives :)!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very excited for you guys! I love that Jaycee got to hand Chris the card. Such a cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete