Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New beginnings

So as not to go into too much detail, I'm not putting all my information here. I will let those know who need to know or that I want to know the details, but I'm just not going to risk judgement and "anonymous" again.

My appointment yesterday at the fertility doctor went really well. Ultrasound was surprising, but in a good way, and I was so relieved to know that I am not all "jacked up" from my c-section. I was terrified of what it might look like!

Blood work was surprising, as well, and I am confident that I surprised Dr. H with my results! My A1C is below 6, so I am NOT diabetic. Whoo hoo! =) Thyroid is also normal (the nurse said she wished her thyroid level was that good!).

I've been doing really well with all the things he has asked me to do. I am very determined, because I am so ready to continue with our plans for a family. I won't release details right now, but just know that I'm doing healthy things, and nothing I am doing is harmful! lol

I love my nurse. She is absolutely WONDERFUL, and she is a true sweet heart. I am just so glad to have such a kind person to be my "go-to" the entire time.

I would also like to ask that everyone keep Chris in your prayers tomorrow. He is having a colonoscopy done because of some problems. He had a hemmorhoid surgery a few years ago, and the problem is back and worse. They are afraid it's more than hemmorhoids. (Also pray for my pocket book; these procedures with fertility are super expensive!)

1 comment:

  1. best of luck! Make it count the first time or first few months that way it will save you money to spend on cute things! *hugs* Hugs for Chris as well my hubby has those issues badly

    ReplyDelete