Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stressing out, as always.

This year marks the 75th Anniversary of the March of Dimes, and by the grace of God, we have been chosen as the 2013 Huntsville March for Babies Ambassador Family. Those two things in one year are just HUGE. I've been hard at work over the past month preparing information, getting our story out there, recording PSAs, working on billboard information, working on March of Dimes event invites, fundraisers, etc.

On top of all of this, we are closing on our new house this Wednesday, so we are packing and moving. We are still trying to run the online parent support group, Jaycee has dance on Tuesdays, Awana's on Wednesdays, and now Taekwondo on Mondays and Thursdays. I am super excited that she is so involved, but right now our schedule looks like a train wreck! We'll be moving through the three day weekend, and then Tuesday, our fundraisers begin...

Tuesday, Jan. 22- Mi Casa night in Harvest, Alabama from 6-8:30 (Publix shopping center on Hwy 53)
Friday, Jan. 25- Thirty One fundraiser at Kids Care Daycare in Toney.
February 9- Whimsical Art painting fundraiser at 6:00 P.M. at the Toney Volunteer Fire Dept. Station 1.

We have Family Fun day hopefully the first week of April. We are hoping to do our annual cut-a-thon. We have to get collection bins out in a week or two. We have flyers to make and pass out.

I'm so worried that people won't participate this year like they have been, even though I've been trying so hard to get people to join the team, make their own teams, etc. I have tried to do a variety of fundraisers so that it isn't the same ole' same ole, but I really want them to be successful. I put so much time and effort into them because I want people to get a great experience from it, yanno? I stress about everything, I guess, but it works me into an anxiety attack!

Praying for peace and for the ability to keep on working hard on it... pray that I keep the anxiety down and just let it go as it will. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment