Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our big girl!

Our big girl!
Growing so fast!

Kylie 1 day old

Kylie 1 day old
Curling up

Bryleigh Addison

Bryleigh Addison
Our youngest miracle

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Miracles and Blessings

So many miracles and blessings, all because of the tiny life of my amazing daughter, Kylie Brielle.

1. We have secured a venue for our October 15th ceremony, and it is unbelievably perfect!! Trinity United Methodist Church in Huntsville, AL will be hosting our event, and I am so grateful for their kindness and hospitality. They are letting us use the "new room," which is set up like an auditorium with a stage and everything, and I am just in awe- it is huge, and beautiful, and perfect. We have an AV/lighting crew and EVERYTHING. It is going to be GREAT. I met with them yesterday after work, and I couldn't be happier with it.

2. I have a meeting with Huntsville Hospital Foundation in two weeks to ask for a fund for Kylie's Book project. I am in high hopes that they will be completely supportive. The hospital and the foundation are supporting a lot of parent bereavment services and programs right now, because of my persistence and ideas, and so it gives me confidence that we can work something out.

3. The most important of all... the Alabama Chapter of the March of Dimes has named me Star Volunteer of August 2010. I am humbled and speechless at the honor of this award- I hope that it helps Kylie's story reach others and touch their hearts, because she holds my heart with her in Heaven. You can't hear her story and not be affected by it... well, in my opinion anyway. I am so thankful, so grateful, that I have been blessed as her mommy and that she has given me a chance to make others aware of NEC, the March of Dimes, and pregnancy and infant loss.

I have the most amazing child in the world.

Plus, I purchased a decoration at Kirkland's this weekend, and it fit Kylie perfectly- it is already displayed in the living room. It is a metal sign decoration (that is purple, my fave color!), and it says...

"It is not the length of life, but depth of life." --Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Kylie's life was only 2 weeks long, but her life has more purpose and depth than anyone I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment